Let me start by saying I’m not a big outdoors person. With that in mind, I’ll be adding alternatives that may be better suited if you are planning to do more serious hikes.
- Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boot,Walnut: I highly recommend these boots. I did a few difficult and long hikes and these boots never gave me a problem.
- S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle (25oz)
Alternative: Nalgene water bottles that can hold more water: Nalgene BPA Free Tritan Wide Mouth Water Bottle
- JOBY GorillaPod Hybrid Tripod for Mirrorless and 360 Cameras - A Flexible, Portable and Lightweight Tripod With a Ball Head and Bubble Level
- WD 2TB Black My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0
- Herschel Supply Co. Little America Backpack, Black, One Size
Alternative: Osprey Exos: One of the guys on the trip who is a serious hiker had this bag and it’s definitely more practical: Osprey Packs Exos 58 Backpack, Pacific Blue, Large
- Hoya 52mm Neutral Density ND-400 X, 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter
- Timex Men's T2N647 "Weekender" Watch with Black Nylon Strap
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses